The sport of golf has seen some incredible players, but this Sunday we saw the emergence of a young superstar that looks to have a bright future. Jordan Spieth's performance and win at the Master's puts him in an elite club and has him being mentioned in the same breath as Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson, Vijay Singh, Bubba Watson and other golf legends.
The 21-year-old put on an unforgettable performance and along the way set some incredible new records including:
- At 18-under 270, Spieth tied Tiger Woods' record of 18-under 270 from back in 1997.
- Spieth becomes the first wire-to-wire Masters winner since Raymond Floyd in 1976.
- Set the 54-hole scoring record (200).
- Set the 36-hole scoring record (130).
- Is the second-youngest Masters winner ever (Tiger Woods in 1997).
- The youngest 18-hole leader in Masters history.
- Most birdies ever (28)
His performance on one of the biggest stages will open the flood gates for potential sponsors as well as present new endorsement opportunities. His incredible talent on the green coupled with his unmatched character, integrity, composer and maturity has already landed him endorsments with AT&T Inc, Rolex and Under Armour.
As marketers, fans and media continue to seek out golf’s next star, they may have finally found him with Spieth. Look for this bright young star to become the next endorsement giant alongside Lebron James, Kevin Durant and Russell Wilson.
To inquire about Jordan Spieth's speaking fee and appearance cost, contact the agents at Athlete Speakers by calling us at 800-916-6008 or by Starting Your Booking Request Now.
Watch Highlights of Jordan Spieth's Performance at the Masters: